Chip the Beer Guy Rock 107 - Intercourse Bearville Pilsner

This week’s Chip the beer guy featured a death-defying feat. Not only would drinking a 1960's Gibbons Bock beer be death defying in the 1960's, but 40 years later....Ouch. For this feat of gastronomical bravery, I award the special mybeerbuzz Ick-award to Chip. Double-yuck Chip for drinking a 40-year old flat beer, that was not a great beer even in it's day. Open a 40-years old Westvleteren, and I'm in...but god bless your toilet...a 40 year-old Gibbons...wow.

Today's real beer was Intercourse Bearville Pilsner. Contracted locally through mybeerbuzz member Lion Brewery, this is a light sounding Lager-sytle Pilsner courtesy of Arrow Beverage. I've read some unhappy reviews of this brew, but of course the guys loved it.

With a brewery name like Intercourse, today's favorite quote was like shooting fish in a barrel. I had a few favorites, but my favorite had to be the description of the bottle, "A picture of a farmhouse with two shrubberies from Intercourse."

Since I've been poking fun at the blurry webcam images they publish every week, I thought I'd show you what I mean. Check out the photo above. I've added some map lines to help you make out who everyone is. Perhaps we can all "chip" in (pardon my pun) to buy a better webcam for the guys. Thanks guys...entertaining as always....Cheers!


To hear Chip's PodCast or watch the blurry Video CLICK HERE

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Yuck....but very funny! Thanks for writing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet...I'm anxiously awaiting next weeks show for the digestive follow-up report.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).