Wegman's Beer & Food Pairing

Wegman's is sponsoring a beer & food pairing event at their stores (Wilkes-Barre is included) on Saturday Oct 25th from 11AM-3PM. It sounds like a mini-beer & food festival (6 tasting stations) with "brewery representatives" present. Should be interesting and if anyone has any more details or makes it out to Wegman's for the event, please let us know.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

6 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I'm guessing that all Wegamn's with a beer cooler are doing this event on the same day. The wegman's here in State College has one scheduled for the 25th, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...all of our local Wegman's are doing this on the same day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wegmans Wilkes-Barre rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're enjoying the beer.... (I assume you mean it rocks because of the beer). I have tried to get Wegman's on-board with mybeerbuzz and provide their beer list, but so far either I'm not finding the right people, or they are not interested. If anyone has a contact there or visits frequently enough to provide a list, please let me know. I suspect it doesn't change a lot so keeping it up to date should be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just up at Wegmans and they've expanded their beer selection a bit. There's now a small corner of beer (non-refrigerated) that had some interesting selections. Rogue, Stone (Arrogant Bastard), Unibroue (Ephemere), and St. Bernardus were there, but the one I really noticed was Sly Fox. I bought a bomber bottle of the Rte 113 IPA, but they also had cans of the Pikeland Pils, Lager and a space for the Royal Weisse. Interesting stuff indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, it is Tracy from Victory. I remember you from Saturday! -you did not mention you did this, but from your comments I knew you were a beer guy! I was serving the Prima Pils, the Wegman's rep next to me was Ace. He does alot with the beer there, and Keith Grierson was my main contact at that location. Try them. Both are extremely cool and may be able to help you out. Cheers, Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).