One Guy Brewing Newsletter - Dec 2008

A few beer updates:

OK all you hopheads, I heard your (many) requests for a really hoppy beer. This Sunday (Dec. 7) will be the debut of Atomic Punk I.P.A. I didn't hold back with the American hops--Simcoe, Cascade, Amarillo, etc. Come out to the brewery Sunday and be ready to pucker up!

Peach Wheat has been hugely popular and is almost gone. There are a few kegs for this weekend and I bet they'll kick. Once it's gone we'll all have to wait for the next peach season.

Also this weekend I'll have a limited amount of an experimental Wheat Ale brew. It's a German-style Dunkel Weizen or Dark Wheat.

Put One Guy in their stocking:

One Guy Gift Certificates are now available! They're fun, stylish and much easier to wrap than a growler. On sale now in the tap room.

Meet Steve:

If you've been to the One Guy tap room lately, you probably noticed a much-smaller beer list. Quite simply I haven't been able to brew as fast as y'all have been drinking. I realized that the true "one guy" era was over. I'm happy to say that I've hired a great fellow to help brew and keep up with the demand. Many of you already know Steve, please say "Hi" if you see him working behind the bar or in the brewery. I'm excited to have him on board and I'm sure he'll be a big help as the business continues to grow.

Holiday hours, new beers, etc:

As always you can find current One Guy information and updates at: www.oneguybrewing.com

Thanks again for all your support!

---Guy

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

6 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Hmm now I have to get down there to try the peach wheat before it disappears! Also, it's really great to see a good man like Guy being so successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forsee three growlers coming home if I visit....

    So does this mean it will be

    Two Guys Brewing
    or
    One Steve & One Guy brewing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the name's still technically correct, as Guy is the only person named Guy brewing at that location.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But will Van Halen be playing on the boom-box? Both new brews sound delicious. I can see two growlers coming and perhaps three coming back home....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guy told me a while ago that he was working on a way to have "Atomic Punk" play whenever a draft of it was poured...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean digitally...or a LIVE PUNK BAND!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).