Rock 107 & Xmas Party w/Purvs & One Guy Brewing

With the weather mess going on it's an odd Friday and an odd show. I'll admit when you work for an academic institution, and it snows, you typically get the day off. With the weather delays I'm tuning in from home today so I'll admit I have not been up since 6AM. I'll post a little today as the show progresses but so far I've only heard the guys (and Ruthie) telling everyone to ignore the weather and come up to "our heated tent" closely followed by the end of the Xmas show. So you'll have to brave out your day without any comments from Mr. Funny-pants today.

Wait...I take it back...they just did three songes...then somehow back to the Xmas show...but again all they're discussing is snow.

Congrats to Bryan and Guy for some great publicity...
Cheers and stay safe out there today...

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I was there this morning, and had a great time. Atomic Punk I.P.A. is awesome!! Especially when its free!! But I would have gladly shelled out the dough to drink this brew. I chatted with Chip the beer guy about our favorite styles and the growing local craft beer scene. All and all it was an eventful morning!!

    Thanks for the heads up, had I not been on here every day I wouldent have known about this event as I have satelite radio.

    MyBeerBuzz...you've done it again!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....Glad you made it out and thanks for reprting in. I'm anxious to try Guy's IPA. Hope you avoided the snow....it's a mess here. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).