Aurant Bar & Restaurant - Opening Soon in Duryea

I ran into Dave Ciminelli (former chef @ River St Ale House) last night and there is exciting news. I know I've posted some details in the past, but it was very exciting to hear everything straight from Dave.

Dave tells me they will be opening a new establishment sometime in June in the former Cabellos Pizza building (sorry if I butchered that spelling) in Duryea. The restaurant will be called "Aurant" and Dave tells me it is a restaurant that is a cut above the rest. There's a great play on words for their name, but I'll let Dave tell that story himself.

Look for Aurant to feature Dave's wonderfully creative signature eats. I've seen the menu concept and it looks wonderful. For the beer lovers there will be 11 tap handles which includes a 5-tap Belgian Draught system. Dave also hinted that they may also add a hand-pump to the tap lineup, and look for a large bottle selection. Very exciting stuff for food or beer lovers. Congratulations to Dave and everyone else involved with Aurant....can't wait to check it all out when you open.

Dave did promise to keep me up to date, so be sure to stay tuned for further details.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. Sounds great and thanks for the update. I was impressed by the food (and beer) at River St. on my last visit, so this is gonna be something special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay tuned....Dave has promised updates.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).