Breaker Brewing – Belsnickler Pre-Release

BreakerBelsnickler8 The guys at Breaker Brewing were nice enough to invite me down to the brewery for a pre-release tasting of their new Belsnickler Holiday Ale. We sampled a glass or three and I’m excited to say the brew came out wonderful. The nose is sweet with candied-sugar and the finish easily hides the 8.1% ABV. I’m excited to report that the first BBC holiday ale is tasty and I can’t wait to sit one down and see how it tastes in the future. Belsnickler will be available on tap at many of our BBC bars and also in bottles (release dates and locations coming soon)….so stay tuned for details. Thanks to Mark & Chris for the pre-release sample and for Tom and Brandon (and Kirby) for the entertaining evening. Sorry for the late night guys…

By the way I also had a chance to sample the latest Malty McGuire and I Love PA recipes, and you’re all in for a treat…so watch for release dates and don’t forget the guys will be pouring this weekend at the Splitrock Beer Festival so be sure to stop by and say hi.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

1 comments (click to read or post):

  1. I've been critical of Breaker Brews in the past, but I admit these guys are improvng as they go along. I was rather impressed with the Belsnickler Ale that I had on tap last night at the Anthracite Cafe. This stuff was pretty good. A little boozy, but better than I was expecting to be honest. For those who haven't had it, I would say it smells like a belgian quad (which I believe is what they're calling it), but drinks a little more like a barley wine. Reminded me a bit of blithering idiot from weyerbacher. But above average certainly.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).