Chip the Beer Guy Rock 107 – Duck Rabbit

myhopartHopplerRadar As some of you may have noticed, I was out of town last week, and alas the deep south doesn’t appear to get Rock 107.  No I didn’t have access to listen on-line so I thought this week we’d catch up and post two weeks of CBG shows.  Thankfully the guys made it easy on me because today’s Jim Koch “Sammosa” show was a rerun from last year.

It was tremendous surprise and compliment to hear the guys mention the mybeerbuzz “Hoppler Radar” T-Shirts…and yes these are an original design I did for myhopart.com.  It was also wonderful to hear mention of one of my first and favorite breweries, Weeping Radish.  This was one of the first craft beers I started really enjoying and one we try to visit every year on vacation...



Today’s (or should I say last Friday’s) beer of the day was Duck Rabbit Porter.  This is also a North Carolina brewery like Weeping Radish and a favorite of mine as well.  I’ve always enjoyed the rorschach, “is it a duck or is it a rabbit” label, but didn’t realize it was a connection to the Duck Rabbit master brewer’s past career. 


Very educational show guys.  I feel smarter already, but I’ve now perhaps disturbed the delicate “smarts vs dumbs” brain balance I’ve been working so hard to maintain.  I suddenly feel like calculating the number of radians in a semi-circle.  Clearly the “smarts” in my system are too high…but the good news is that it’s Friday.  I hate to do it but I guess I’m going to have to burn a few brain cells tonight, purely for scientific purposes to get the “dumbs” back in balance.

 



Cheers and Pi to all…Clicky HERE for the podcast.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).