Krugel’s Georgetown Deli & Beer – The Expansion Continues

KrugelsLogo Since so many people have asked, I stopped in to Krugel’s to get a peek at their expansion project.  I spoke with Joe and I’m happy to report it is moving along well.  Electrical and pluming are done as well as the drywall, paint and windows.  Joe tells me there were some delays with pluming and that the flooring will be going in very soon.  They’ve removed the wall and the old and new space are now connected with a LOT more room for beer.  Joe tells me he’ll be starting with about 8 tap handles with a rotating selection of beers.  I should also note that Joe has an incredible selection of new beers so I just had to take a few home to drink.  I’ll post pictures and updates when they are available and I can’t wait to see how it all works out.  In the mean time, stop in and check it out for yourself….and for those that will ask I bought the 2010 Sierra Nevada Southern-Hemisphere Harvest Ale (among others) ;)…and don’t forget that Joe does Friday night tastings too!

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

0 comments (click to read or post):

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).