BridgePort Brewing Sampling Spectacular !

BridgePort1


When we visit family members out in the Pacific Northwest, one of the first brews I always have when we get on the ground is a Bridgeport Brewing IPA.  It’s a family favorite and a beer I look forward to every time…so I was really excited to be lucky enough to receive an amazing variety pack of BridgePort brews (and Big Brews Series beers) to sample over the next few weeks. 

Thank you to BridgePort Master Brewer Jeff Edgerton for sending this impressive sample pack!  I thought I knew all of the great beers BridgePort was brewing, but I had no idea the great variety of styles they brew.  Stay tuned as I sample Hop Czar Imperial IPA, Hop Harvest Ale, Nightcap Winter Ale, Highland Ambush Scotch Ale, Stumptown Tart Oak-aged Framboise, Café Negro Coffe Porter, Kingpin Double Red, and of course our family favorite IPA.

About MyBeer Buzz

Founder, owner, author, graphic designer, CEO, CFO, webmaster, president, mechanic and janitor for mybeerbuzz.com. Producer and Co-host of the WILK Friday BeerBuzz live weekly craft beer radio show. Small craft-brewer of the craft beer news sites and one-man-band with way too many instruments to play........Copyright 2007-2024 mybeerbuzz.com All Rights Reserved: Use of this content on ANY site without written permission is not allowed.

2 comments (click to read or post):

  1. We love bridgeport beer! I thought I was the only one in our area to get it. Thanks for posting. I can't wait to see how you like some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridgeport brews come home in my suitcase every trip out west.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I do moderate each comment so it may not appear immediately...and please be nice! You can also comment using Disqus (below) or even comment directly on Facebook (bottom).